The Shadow Player Drill Towers (representing players on the court) replace the traditional chair and cone. It is used by thousands of basketball coaches around the country for many, many years and they do MUCH more! The new Shadow Player Drill Towers “change the game” for basketball coaches, trainers and players and offer the following advantages:
* Unmatched Portability with Custom Carrying Bag (5 Drill Towers in Each Bag)
* Light-weight Design (Much Lighter Than Cones & Chairs)
* Durable Hybrid Plastic Material
* Sturdy Structure on Court (Stable Structure Engineering)
* Easy Set-up & Breakdown (Velcro Connectors – Drill Towers Break Down
* Flat & Slide Into Custom Bag (See Product Info. Page for set-up demo)
* Multi-functional Designed Drill Towers (Plyometric Jumping)
* Great Retail Price – Only $89.99 = 5 Shadow Player Drill Towers, Custom
* Carrying Bag, 12 Skill Drills & Skill Development Matrix
Get your youth ready for basketball by purchasing these drill towers that the coaches use.
Coach Rich Zvosec . . .
Coach “Z” has coached all levels of basketball for over 25 years, including head coach experiences at the NCAA Division I level. He has also worked as a basketball analyst for ESPN, Fox Sports, Big Ten Network, Big 12 Network and CBS College Sports. In addition, he has written several books. He has also spoken to corporations around the country relating his coaching life experiences to business success.
Coach Z thoughts on the training system:
“The Shadow Player Training System is one of the best training systems to come along for youth skill development that I’ve seen in my 25+ years of coaching. Plus, any coach or player will love it’s portability, it’s quick and easy set-up and breakdown on the court and the skill development matrix. A “must have” system for coaches and youth players alike who are interested in laying a strong fundamentals foundation to build upon.”