The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress – WP Starter Guide
With the WP Starter Guide – you are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users. Build a site that your readers and search engines will love!
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites. However, because of its ease of use and flexibility, you can now using it to create all kinds of websites.
Truthfully, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites”. Consequently, the average user does not know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function. Therefore, they do not know how to create static pages to set up a website with logical navigation. Creating an optimal content layout is key.
FACT: Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format. Especially relevant are those with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
FACT: Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages. Consequently, this causes their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
FACT: Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress. Hence, they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
FACT: Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. In addition, it will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality. It will also show you how to keep content organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
If you are intimidated by WordPress, this guide will make learning a breeze!
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– You will receive tips on the following topics:
topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog
– An entire chapter will be dedicated to layout. Therefore, it will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate. Consequently, you will learn how to use static pages to potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization.
– You will receive instructions for adding floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and for you to easily read
– You will receive help with using the WordPress Menu feature. Therefore, you can create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– You will receive inside tips to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated. Therefore, I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics